THIS WEBSITE IS BEST VIEWED ON A LAPTOP/DESKTOP COMPUTER.
(Some portions of this website may be misaligned on a mobile device but links should still be operational.)
Check Out Our Sponsors!
WHILE CHAPTERS BEGIN TO RETURN TO THEIR NORMAL RIDING SCHEDULES, MEETINGS, EVENTS, ETC.
SCRC CA STATE OFFICERS ENCOURAGES CHAPTER OFFICERS, MEMBERS, AND THEIR GUESTS TO CONTINUE TO FOLLOW FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL GUIDELINES, MANDATES AND LAWS REGARDING THE CURRENT PANDEMIC.
FOR THE LATEST GENERAL INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE CDC’S WEBSITE AT CDC.GOV.
FIND THE LATEST INFORMATION REGARDING THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA COVID-19 INFORMATION AT COVID19.CA.GOV
SCRC CA Chapters Website Policies
The Southern Cruisers Riding Club (SCRC) California Chapters is proud to say that 100% of the net-proceeds we obtain goes directly to St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital (StJudes.org). The SCRC California State Officer(s) and Registrar/Treasurer have a copy of the letter from St. Jude's that permits SCRC CA to raise charitable funding for their organization. Please contact them at SCRC.CA.STO@gmail.com if you have any questions regarding our support of St. Jude's.
Do you want to help SCRC California Chapters support St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital? Great! There are many ways you can do that!
1) Go directly to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital page ( at StJudes.org ) and make your monetary donation!
2) Go to SCRC California Chapters Donation page and click on the donation icon in the bottom-right corner of the page to donate with a local or major debit or credit card.
3) You can send a cashiers check, personal check or money order to to the current SCRC CA State Registrar/Treasurer. Due to financial/banking standards and SCRC National Constitution regulations, please make cashiers checks, personal checks and/or money orders in the name of the current SCRC CA Registrar/Treasurer. Please do not make them out to Southern Cruisers Riding Club, SCRC, and/or SCRC CA STO. Their name and contact information can be found on this website on the California State Officers page. Please do not attempt to send cash through the mail.
4) You can send any item(s) to the current SCRC CA State Officer(s) or Registrar/Treasurer to be auctioned or raffled at our yearly rally. Their contact and mailing information is on the California State Officers page.
Southern Cruisers Riding Club is a group of friends that supports St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital. Please contact the SCRC California State Officer(s) and/or Registrar/Treasurer with any additional questions. Their contact information can be found on the California State Officers Page of this website.
General Page/Site & External Link Disclaimer Statement
The appearance of external links to, from, and/or within this site, including the linked websites and/or the information, products, and/or services contained therein, or reference to any specific commercial or private products, process, and/or service either by trade name and/or trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply in whole or part, either expressed or implied, its endorsement, recommendation, opinion, and/or favoring by Southern Cruisers Riding Club National, its Board of Trustees, Board of Directors, Southern Cruisers Riding Club California Chapters and/or any Chapters, Officers, Members, Volunteers, and/or Guests (herein referred to as SCRC) nor is it responsible for the content and/or activities of any linked websites.
PLEASE CLICK CAREFULLY!
Any questions should be directed to the respective Administrator(s) of this and/or any other specific website(s). Please let us know about any existing external link(s) which you believe are inappropriate as well as about specific additional external link(s) which you believe should be included. Note, not all comments and/or suggestions will create an action you may expect. However, the issue brought forward will be reviewed.
Information from this server resides on a computer system website platform funded by La Dawn Garrison. The use of this system may be monitored for computer and/or information security purposes. Any unauthorized access to this system is prohibited and is subject to criminal and civil penalties under Federal Laws including but not limited to Public Laws 83-703 and 99-474.
The Southern Cruisers Riding Club Patch and Graphic Replicas are Trademarks of the SCRC, and may not be duplicated or used in anyway, on or off line, without the express permission of the Southern Cruisers Riding Club Trademark Owner. Other Company Names and Trademarks used in Materials and/or on this Website may be Trademarks of their Respective Owners.
Copyright : Southern Cruisers National
Images, verbiage, and/or products on this website may be protected under trademark, registered, patent, and/or copyright laws and are the property of their respective owners.
ONLINE COMMUNICATION WEBSITES USE POLICIES AND DISCLOSURE
Communication Website(s) Purpose
The SCRC California Chapters communication website(s) is a forum for SCRC Members and those interested in events, and/or general discussion and information regarding the Southern Cruisers Riding Club California Chapters.
Communication Website(s) Guidelines
The following guidelines have been established to insure suitable posts and system messaging and to promote the purposes and images of the Southern Cruisers Riding Club California Chapters.
(1) Excessive profanity, obscenity and sexually explicit language and/or images is not permitted.
(2) Threats of any kind, either expressed and/or implied, are not permitted. (Not even "joke"s.)
(3) Libelous, slanderous, and/or degrading statements about others (including, but not limited to; Members, non-Members, Volunteers, other clubs, SCRC National, State, and/or Local Leadership, and/or the SCRC in whole or part) are not permitted.
(4) Abusive and harassing posts and/or messages (public and/or private) are not permitted. Similarly, bigotry and hate posts and/or messages (public and/or private) are not permitted.
(5) Personal disputes, issues and/or personal information of others are not permitted.
(6) Posts and/or (public and/or private) messages must adhere to these guidelines as well as the SCRC Constitution and Code of Conduct.
The SCRC supports the free expression of ideas and opinions by all Members and they are encouraged to do so. Any Member may express his opinion and/or disagreement within the parameters of respect within the Guidelines noted above.
Communication Website(s) Moderation Procedures
(1) Communication Website(s) (herein referred to as "forum", "forums") are sites created and/or maintained with the permission of the SCRC CA Chapters STO and/or ASTO.
(1) Forum posts will be monitored by their respective Forum Moderator(s).
(2) Violations to any of the Forum Guidelines, in part or in whole, may be moved, edited or deleted without notification. Forum posts that are moved, edited or deleted may, or may not, be returned to their original post format or location.
(3) Repeated violations may result in the offending poster being monitored, and/or temporarily and/or permanently blocked from posting.
(4) Posters who believe their post has been incorrectly/wrongly moved, edited, and/or deleted, and/or their ability to post has been incorrectly/wrongly monitored and/or blocked, has the right to appeal the decision by emailing the current SCRC California State Officer(s) at SCRC.CA.STO@gmail.com.
Those who create, use, and/or post their own personal information within their account, bio, and/or on the forums is advised that the forums is/are typically (and most likely) publicly viewable and accessible to the general public and the SCRC in part or whole, including but not limited to, the Board of Trustees, Board of Directors, Officers, Members, Volunteers, and/or other forum participants are not responsible for your disclosure of your personal information of any type.
The SCRC in whole or part and/or other forum participants are not responsible for posts and/or messages on or through the use of this forum. All forum use is at the users own risk. Ignorance of the Online Communication Websites Use Policies And Disclosure does not excuse actions in violation of the Online Communication Websites Use Policies And Disclosure.
To report possible violations to any of the above forum guidelines, procedures, SCRC Constitution, and/or the SCRC Code of Conduct through use of the SCRC California Chapters forum(s), send an email to the SCRC California State Officer(s) at SCRC.CA.STO@gmail.com. Reporting procedures for any issues that do not include this forum should follow the procedures noted within the SCRC Constitution and/or SCRC Code of Conduct.
PURCHASE & PAYMENT POLICIES
Purchase & Return Policy
All sales are final unless otherwise noted within the item description. This statement accompanied by the notice within the item(s) description(s) serves as notice of compliance with California Civil Code, Sec. 1723, a, b, c (1, 2-Consumers Legal Remedies Act (Title 1.5 commencing with Section 1750 of Part 4), 3).
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must first email us at SCRC.CA.STO@gmail.com within five (5) calendar days of receiving the item/purchase receipt (for registration) to alert us, then return the item to us within five (5) business days. Upon receipt and inspection of the returned item we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and the status (approval/denial) of your refund. If approved, a replacement item (if available) or refund will be processed. If a similar replacement item is not available we will refund the full purchase price of your item, excluding any processing, packing and/or shipping fees. A returned item does not constitute automatic and/or confirmed refund and/or replacement.
Due to prepayment requirements SCRC California State Rally Registration cannot be refunded if a request is not received at least thirty (30) days before the first day of the rally for that current year. We apologize for any inconvenience.
All purchases, processing, shipping, and packing fees are in U.S. currency and are subject to change to accommodate changes/updated fees by the service providers we use which include but are not limited to; vendors, suppliers (of products and/or services), shippers, payment processing institutions, etc. Any questions regarding item prices, discounts and/or fees should be directed to the current SCRC CA State Officer(s).
Due to financial/banking standards and SCRC National Constitution regulations, please make cashiers checks, personal checks and/or money orders in the name of the current California State Registrar/Treasurer, please do not make them out to SCRC CA STO, Southern Cruisers Riding Club, SCRC, and/or St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital. The name and contact information for the current SCRC California State Registrar/Treasurer can be found on this website on the California State Officers page. For business tax purposes, please notify the current California State Registrar/Treasurer if you/your business requires payment to be made directly out to St. Judge Childrens Research Hospital prior to donation/purchase. Please note, payments, either electronically and/or manual, made out directly to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital may have processing delayed and/or declined with a replacement form of payment made to the current SCRC California State Registrar/Treasurer. Please do not attempt to send cash through the mail. Please note that your item(s) may not be shipped until your payment has been completed.
Other Fees We Can't Get Out Of Or Absorb
Surcharge fees charged to the SCRC California State Registrar/Treasurer may apply. Please read the item description fully and be aware during the Check Out process.
A $40.00 fee will apply to all returned checks to cover our banking fees. Your bank may charge additional fees, please check with them. If you still wish to continue with your donation/purchase, a cashiers check or money order will need to be sent as a replacement for the returned check. We cannot resubmit checks.
PROCESSING, SHIPPING & PACKING
Most often Processing, Shipping & Packing fees are included with your purchase. Please read the item description fully to ensure this is the case so that you're not surprised at the Check Out.
Purchasers/Winners of items purchased or won at the SCRC California Chapters State Rally are responsible for the shipping & packing fees for the items purchased or won at all SCRC California Chapters events. Buyers of items purchased from the SCRC CA Chapters website may need to pay return shipping if returning an item. (Please see "Purchase & Return Policy" above.)
Expected delivery times may vary depending on item(s) shipped, payment method, shipping method and/or where the item is to be shipped. Please be sure to include any special delivery directions if they will help with shipping and/or delivery. Most items will be shipped via the United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S.). However, some items may require the use of other carriers. Buyers are encouraged to purchase shipping insurance if available.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the shipping address provided by the purchaser. Upon inquiry, the SCRC CA Registrar/Treasurer will attempt at the best of their ability the confirmation delivery to the address provided, date of delivery, tracking information and shipping carrier information for the buyer to investigate.
We try to keep costs down so that as much as possible of the donations, and net-proceeds we receive can go to St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital, the official charitiable organization chosen by the National office of the Southern Cruisers Riding Club. This means more help for the kids at St. Jude's! If you have any questions regarding donations, cost of an item and/or fees for processing, convenience fees, processing, shipping and/or packing, please contact us at SCRC.CA.STO@gmail.com .
The Southern Cruisers Riding Club California State Registrar/Treasurer is regulated by the standards of Southern Cruisers Riding Club California State Officer(s), Southern Cruisers Riding Club Board of Trustees, and Southern Cruisers Riding Club Board of Directors who are provided reports and access to SCRC California inventory and accounting information as well as all donation accounting information and allocation of item(s)/funds. Any questions regarding donations and/or other financial questions can be submitted to the SCRC California State Registrar/Treasurer, SCRC California State Officer(s), SCRC Board of Trustees and/or the SCRC Board of Directors. Please see contact information below.
- SCRC California State Registrar/Treasurer, SCRC California State Officer(s): California State Officers page on this site.
- SCRC Board of Trustees page located on the SCRC National Website ( http://southerncruisers.net/bot.htm ).
- SCRC Board of Directors page located on the SCRC National Website ( https://scrcnational.com/bodsite.html ).